EIA Graduates have shown success in various fields of study, including Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Education, Aviation, Entrepreneurship, just to name a few. They have gone on to study at local, national and international Universities and Colleges.
- EIA’s High School officially opened its doors in 2010 with 12 students
- EIA’s 1st official graduating class was in 2013
- From 2013 – 2017 there have been 644 total graduates. Over 98% of our alumni entered university directly from high school
- Over 80% entered with early acceptance into faculties such as, but not limited to, Neuroscience Honor Program, Engineering, Business, Arts, Science, etc
- Over 95% of our former students received the full Rutherford Scholarship ($2500)